CLICK FOR AN INSTANT QUOTE
DUI / SR-22 Insurance by Fresh Start Insurance
So you got a DUI? Life after a DUI can get very hectic and crazy as you struggle to handle all the requirements a DUI creates.
First off, securing quality representation of a qualified DUI attorney is critical. You have 10 days to request a hearing with the DMV’s public safety officer and try and show why your license shouldn’t be suspended. Approximately 10% of these hearings go favorably. For the majority, their license will be suspended and ordered to file an SR22 with the DMV.
An SR22 is a certificate of insurance that stipulates that the person has at least the state mandatory limits of auto liability insurance i.e. 15,000 per accident per person/30,000 per accident bodily injury and 5,000 property damage coverage.
You will also be required to attend alcohol classes (Title 9 programs) with how many classes determined by what the blood alcohol content was at the time of arrest. Currently if you were arrested in Los Angeles, Tulare, Alameda or Sacramento counties, you will be required to install an ignition interlock device on the first offense.
The hassle and confusion of being arrested for a DUI and the ensuing aftermath of obstacles that a DUI creates can be overwhelming.
The Insurance specialists at Fresh Start Insurance Services are well versed in taking care of the Insurance side of the DUI and can help facilitate getting you back on the road legally.
What we do…
· We walk you through the insurance side of the DUI
· Shop all the top insurance carriers and secure the best possible rate
· We will launch an ancillary liability policy aside from their existing policy to generate the SR22, essentially “insuring your license”
· We will file the required SR22 electronically with the DMV headquarters in Sacramento
· If you call us before the DMV hearing we can lock in the best rate possible since the DUI won’t be on the motor vehicle report when the SR22
policy is issued, ensuring the good driver discount
· Help arrange the most convenient, and correct duration of alcohol classes for the client based upon their B.A.C. at time of arrest
· Assist in setting up the interlock ignition device if needed at a ZERO cost for installation
· Do you live outside of California? But got your DUI in California? We will file the SR22 in California and assist in filing a 1650 waiver so as to eliminate
the requirement of taking alcohol classes in California when you live elsewhere
· Get you connected to quality Attorney representation if needed
· We can find a workable solution for multiple offenders also